Diseases treated in our Clinic for Autoimmune and Chronic Diseases:
Most chronic diseases, but we especially treat:
- Autoimmune diseases: Multiple sclerosis (MS), Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Polymyositis, Scleroderma, Ankylosing spondylitis, Behçet‘s disease, Fibromyalgia, Sjögren syndrome, vasculitis, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD): Ulcerative colitis, Crohn´s disease.
- Chronic liver diseases: primary biliary cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, autoimmune hepatitis, Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto‘s thyroiditis or Hashimoto’s disease)
- The Gerson Therapy plus the additional IV therapies represent a complement in the treatment of certain cancers.
- Diseases “of unknown cause” or “without known medical treatment”
We treat them through the Gerson Therapy (nutrition + detoxification), plus several therapies that go well with it, if required: IV treatments with Vitamin C, lipoic acid and other vitamins; Low dose Naltrexone; High dose Vitamin D.
Please, inquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment