The Clinic for Autoimmune and Chronic Diseases provides the following treatment modalities:
- The Gerson Therapy: as a nutritional and detoxification foundation (see special link here).
- Intravenous Vitamin C, according to the Riordan Clinic protocol (Wichita, Kansas), where I made a stage, and Dr Robert Cathcart (California).
- Intravenous (and oral) Lipoic acid according to Dr Burt Berkson protocol (Las Cruces, New Mexico), whom I have visited several times. See also this link.
- High dose Vitamin D therapy, according to Dr Cicero Galli Coimbra (see video)
- Other Vitamin and mineral replacement therapies.
- Low Dose Naltrexone, according to the protocol of Dr. Bihari (New York) and Dr. Burt Berkson (Las Cruces, New Mexico). Our Low dose naltrexone (LDN) preparations are prepared by our associate pharmacy, and we have had special care to avoid fillers and excipients that interfere with naltrexone action.
- When we suspect the presence of heavy metals, specially mercury, we have special tests to detect them. If an excess is found we have developed our own natural protocol to remove them from the body.
- Hyperbaric Ozone Therapy (O3), Dr Lahodny´s method (Sankt Pölten, Vienna, Austria), also called 10-pass, a powerful technique that I learned in my visit to his clinic in Austria.